Tickets: Varsity Football players will be provided two tickets each. Tickets can be given to any guest the player chooses.
- The capacity limit of 250 individuals is in effect.
- Gate will open at 5:30 PM sharply.
- All spectators will enter the football field from the east end of the facility.
- Prior to entering the football field, spectators will have their temperature taken. Spectators with temperatures 100.4 or higher or have symptoms of COVID-19 will be denied admittance.
- Spectators must wear masks while in the stadium area. Spectators may remove masks when seated and socially distanced.
- Spectators must maintain social distancing guidelines from other guests and the athletes and coaches. Spectators not seated in bleachers are to remain six (6) feet from athletes, coaches, officials, volunteers, etc. on the football field.
- To enter the stadium, all spectators must have a ticket and a driver’s license. Spectators without a ticket or ID will not be permitted at the football game .There will be no sale of tickets at the gate. Once someone enters the stadium, you will not be permitted to leave until the game is completed. If you leave prior to, you will not be permitted to enter the stadium.
Game Day Personnel:
- Game day personnel do not need a ticket to enter the stadium.
- A list of game day personnel is provided to the Athletic Director and the High School Principal the Thursday prior to game day.
- All game day personnel will receive lanyards that designate the job in which they are working during the varsity football game.
- Game day personnel are to arrive at the west end steps @ 6:00 pm for check-in. Lanyards will be provided at the west end stairs leading to the football field.